Here is my querying status as of today:
- Short Synopsis: Finished.
- Long Synopsis: Needs one more revision.
- Query Letter: Picture perfect, I think…I’ll know after I scan it fifteen more times.
- Printer: Finally in the same state that I’m in, and working, too!
- Stamps: Could use some more.
Am I ready? Not quite, but I think if I devote today to prepping, then I should be ready to send the first batch out by tomorrow. I have other stuff to do today, but most of it can wait until the afternoon or later.
I’m considering letting the blog go dark. I enjoy this, I really do, but my week without internets only showed me how much time I spend on the internets. If I decide to go less extreme, I might pare down to writing my blog and surfing a (very) few industry blogs that are useful, as well as visiting other bloggers who stop by to comment.
I have so much to do, after all, and once I get started “winning the internets“, as my husband calls it, I can’t seem to stop. Addictive personality and all tha‘. I do love this blog, though.
Just something I might have to think about.